Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

And this is why we make practice pieces.

I started out thinking to make Tetris toys, and then had the idea to make them little trinket boxes. I've since decided that I'm going to make both for the ol' Etsy shop, but anyhow, the original idea was to make everything out of squares so it'd look more Tetris-y:

tetris toy 01

Then I went for the cover, and I'd already started going over the top at the time, so instead of a flap I went for a box cover. So I couldn't just use squares:

tetris toy 02

I'm gonna finish this piece, but after this I think I'll use one special piece for each side. After all, the Tetris look will still be there...

tetris toy 03

(I don't see anyone else getting sued for making Tetris crafts, so I hope that continues. Still, I'll be doing some research.)

No comments:

Post a Comment