Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Yarn Stash, Embiggened.

I got into the store about twenty minutes before they closed, but since I've been a closing cashier myself I made sure to head up front to the registers as soon as they made the "okay now we're closed" announcement. The yarn from the Cozy Pullover was also in that purchase, but it's already been rolled into balls. :)

stash 05

The plan for the white yarn is to make a lacy shawl suitable for a formal event, since most formal dresses for women my age are sleeveless...and maybe I'll like sleeveless tops when I'm in better shape (well, I'm working on it), but for now, not so much. Anyhow, I really love the yarn because it's soft and it's got opalescent thread going through it. The opalescent thread is what I think will make the piece formal-appropriate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment