Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Olive Scarf Update :)

You can start to see the letters now! :D

olive scarf 08/02 03

Also, Skittles. They are my weakness.

olive scarf 08/02 03

For the first few rows I was afraid it was going to look awful but now I'm really starting to like it. But the first piece is always a gift, so...I get the next one. Or the one after the one I make to sell at the Etsy shop, because while I'm mainly doing all this for the fun of it, the goal of the shop is supplemental income and a job that doesn't require transportation.

olive scarf 08/02 02

*blushes* Yes, that's a roll of toilet paper. I use it for tissues because it's cheaper and stronger than Kleenex or whatever brand you use. You gotta scrimp somewhere so you can splurge on the important stuff--like organic cotton practice pieces. ;)

olive scarf 08/02 01

No comments:

Post a Comment