Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hiya!

I'm Heather Mac. :)

I love to crochet and do other crafts, and I feel like a perpetual amateur despite having a shop (at Etsy) that people occasionally buy from. And that's a good thing! It means I'm always learning, and always experimenting (hence the blog's title). For example, this morning I mastered the traditional granny square pattern and am making a blanket for my mom--my first commission! :D :D

I'll be posting pics of thins I've made before over the next few days and weeks, but for now I'll leave you with the Mommy Blanket, which will end up being a queen size comforter:



And this is the kind of yarn I'm using:



This is the only on that's not going into the spiral (I just learned the three-spiral never-ending granny blanket here), and I had bought four colors, so I'll be using that off-white to make a border around the finished blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment